trying to evict for non payment of rent

We welcome your opinions and debate. Join our huge landlord community where we help each other for success! For serious/complicated questions please post in our protected Professional & Expert Forums. For all legal questions contact a licensed legal rep. Forum is moderated.
rnorth

trying to evict for non payment of rent

#1 Unread post by rnorth » January 13th, 2019, 9:25 am

Hi. I'm a newer landlord and have a tenant moving out mar 1st. Her Jan rent check bounced and has made up some lie about her account being frozen. I asked her to give me it in writing from the bank that this happened. Of course...no response. In order to evict I have to put the names of ALL tenants on the N4 notice. She has an on again off again boyfriend that lives there. I know his first name but not his last name. Will this affect me evicting her because the LTB states you must include ALL names of tenants? Also she has threatened to do more damage to property and run up water bill. Should I just bite the bullet on this one and let her move ( Mar 1st) or try to evict?

Veteran

Re: trying to evict for non payment of rent

#2 Unread post by Veteran » January 13th, 2019, 2:09 pm

You must be logged in to read the additional posts in this topic

# by »

# by »